Santa's Grotto Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using Alton Garden Centre online ticketing system. Please ensure you have read the following Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your booking:
•Child rates apply to children aged 0-16 years.
•Children who do not wish to receive a present they can have free entry to the event if they are part of a group who have purchased at least 1 ticket, however, if you wish to receive a present from Father Christmas you must purchase a child’s ticket.
•Children 13 years or under must be accompanied and supervised by a person of 16 years or over.
• Late arrivals to timed events, activities or workshops may be refused entry.
• Tickets can only be purchased online via our website or over the phone on 01268 722 816
• Alton Garden Centre operates a policy of no refunds or cancellations, except for extenuating circumstances and with management approval.
• Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the ticket without any refund or compensation and or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant event, activity or workshop.
• Alton Garden Centre may request to see further identification at the point of entry.
• Alton Garden Centre reserves the right to refuse entry or participation.
• Refunds are only given if Alton Garden Centre is closed due to exceptional circumstances.
• If the event, activity or workshop is cancelled in its entirety, Alton Garden Centre will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible, including (if applicable) notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and times (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled event, activity or workshop or it is not rescheduled, Alton Garden Centre shall give you a refund of the purchased the ticket.
• Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption of an event, activity or workshop which is from situations beyond the control of Alton Garden Centre.
• Card payments are made on a secure server with full encryption of all card data. Card details and personal information will be kept secure and in line Alton Garden Centre Data Protection Policy.
• Alton Garden Centre is a company committed to taking all reasonable steps in accommodating the needs of disabled people to enable them to enjoy the activities, events and workshops we offer.
• Dogs are allowed to go through the grotto if they are kept on a lead at all times under close supervision by the owner.
• Admission to any event, activity or workshop is at your own risk. Alton Garden Centre will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the event, activity or workshop including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
• Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering the event, activity or workshop and or purchasing the ticket, you consent to filming, stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
• If you experience any problems during the event, activity or workshop, please contact a member of Alton Garden Centre staff, as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the event, activity or workshop.